Sunday, January 6, 2008

You.

Star light, Star bright, First star i see tonight, Wish i may wish i might, I might have this wish i wish tonight. That's you... Yeap you who i just wished, forever loving me & im loving you in our heart for endless days & nights

That's probably why a lot of people resist falling in love, & why those who don't are doomed to write depressing music, stories & blablablablablablablabla -_-". It is a fearful thing to love someone deeply what death can touch & that's how i feel as i love you so much.

When i look straight in your eyes, i feel that im communicating with your soul, feeling everyway whats have written or seen. I'm dare to say you're perfect, yes you are, dont matter if you are fat, skinny or anything bad or unpleasant things that comes from you. Because you're the greatest gift in the world. If you are willing to give love, it just makes me taller, smarter, makes my teeth shine, makes my hair long.....choked!! Before baky gets crappier...hehe.

Baby you're
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.



With much love your dearest Baky =)

No comments: